Quest Climate Control Equipment is a division of Therma-Stor, LLC, established in 1977, and is manufactured in Madison, Wisconsin, USA. Quest offers the most complete line of rugged, high performing, climate control equipment for the construction, concrete and painting professional in the industry.
Quest Superior Product Offering for Construction and Commercial Applications:
- High performance and energy efficiency. Quest refrigerant and desiccant dehumidifiers remove the most water per kW hour, dramatically reducing drying downtime, ensuring optimal results of many construction applications and finishing processes.
- Rugged and reliable construction. Over 30 years of dehumidification experience is built into every piece of Quest equipment, making us one of the most durable and reliable product lines in the marketplace today. Quest state-of-the-art equipment has either stainless steel or granite-infused, chemical resistant polyethylene housings.
- Portability for ease of transport. Quest equipment can easily be maneuvered on the jobsite, even in the tightest spaces.
- Continuous operation on the jobsite. Our refrigerant dehumidifiers have built-in condensate pumps and our easy-to-use desiccants are equipped with an automatic operation feature, unlike competitive units that require continual adjustments, monitoring and maintenance.
- Wide operating range. Quest refrigerant dehumidifiers work in virtually any conditions from 33ºF to 105ºF and our ultra-low humidity control, industrial-strength desiccants can perform in even more extreme temperatures ranging from -10ºF to 140ºF.
Therma-Stor LLC, located in Madison, Wisconsin, was established in 1977 to apply advanced heat transfer technologies to residential and commercial markets. Beginning with heat recovery water heaters, Therma-Stor now also manufactures a line of residential dehumidifiers, which includes the Santa Fe series of free-standing dehumidifiers and the Ultra-Aire series of whole house ventilating dehumidifiers. Therma-Stor also offers HI-E Dry plug-n-play dehumidifiers, Quest Climate Control Equipment for construction, concrete, painting and lining applications, and the Phoenix line of restoration equipment for dehumidification, air scrubbing, water extraction, and evaporative drying.